Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are some places I could find wings for a tyrant besides the balrog wings.
I want to pose my tyrant as standing, so the spread wings of the balrog model wouldn't work.
Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
its a bit of a muddle at the moment - once I would have said "Fantasy Dragon Wigs" for hte standing look, though I don't know if they are a bit anymore - someone else might know

·
Registered
2 Posts
You could make them from scratch. I would think that a wire skeleton with some green stuff surrounding the wires themselves, then some latex or other stretchy material pinned inside for the webbing would suffice. Maybe clip some scything talons off and mold them into the green stuff near the tips to give it a pointy look.

·
Poisonous Mammal
390 Posts
yeah I use teh fantasy dragon wings as well...since the GW site is kinda messed up you can't currently order them online and since BWBitz was bought by the war store they don't have nearly the selection that they use to and dragon wings are one of the things that they are not currently selling.
So you might try calling the catalog and seeing if they are selling them that way. Or just doing an ebay search for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.