Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Warrior List

Votes: 2 20.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well most of you have seen my first list post, this is just a continuation of it, but i wanted to add a poll to see which list you guys like the best now, and rember tzeentch needs some munurvabilty

List A:

Lord:
Lord of Chaos Staff of Change, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Shield, Disc of Tzeentch,
Halberd, MoT 499

Heroes:
Aspiring Champion Power Familar, MoT, Halberd, Shield, Barded Chaos Steed 222

Aspiring Champion MoT, Armour of Tortured Souls, Shield, Halberd, B. Chaos Steed 212

Chaos Sorcerer Levl 2 Enchanted Shield, Barded Chaos Steed 151

Core:
Chaos Knights x5 Chosen, Blasted Standard, Champ/Music, MoT 345

Chaos Knights x5 Champion, MoT 205

Total 2249

OR

List B:

Lord:
SAME as above

Heroes:
Same as above

Core:
Warriors x10 Chosen, Shields, Blasted Standard, Champion MoT 304

Warriors x10 Shields, MoT 170

Warriors x10 Shields, MoT 170

Warriors x10 Shields, MoT, Halberds 190

Warriors x10 Shields, MoT, Halberds 190

Chariot MoT 140

Total 2248

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
I dont think the Armour of Tsouls is worth its points. Throw a spell familiar on him instead, or even give him the Enchanted Shield, giving the Sorc the Spell fam to get a wider range of magic.

Id say run with the Knight liat, although for some variation possibly lose one or two Knight units, and get one or two Tze Chariots, some Screamers and some Warhounds. Give Knights music too.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
I dont think the Armour of Tsouls is worth its points. Throw a spell familiar on him instead, or even give him the Enchanted Shield, giving the Sorc the Spell fam to get a wider range of magic.

Id say run with the Knight liat, although for some variation possibly lose one or two Knight units, and get one or two Tze Chariots, some Screamers and some Warhounds. Give Knights music too.
Agreed. In a cavalry list you need some chaos hounds to soak up some of the incoming firepower. Against an Empire or Dwarf army with a decent amount of firepower this list will suffer. ;)

JvK :happy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.