Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
338 Posts
Rubric terminators are basicly Rubrc marines wearing terminator armor, rather then power armor. Like their marine counterparts, they are the warriors of the thousand sons that have been turned to dust by the rubric of ahriman, just that these ones were wearing terminator armor at the time. In game terms they are tougher, and slower then normal terminators.

Terminators that have been marked by tzeentch instead have normal fleshy bodies, and exhibit at least some psychic talent. they are no more tought then normal terminators, and arn't as slow as the rubrics. In game terms, normal terminators with psychic ability.

·
Registered
277 Posts
The fact that rubric terms for the mark get an extra wound and are about a thousand times better. The other ones don't get an extra wound and get to be sorcerors instead.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,150 Posts
Normal termies are chosen termies with the MoT, wheras rubric termies are upgraded from rubric squads. Read carefully through the first page of the Tzeentch section of the chaos codex to find out how to do this.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You dont get to upgrade any of the ranged weaponry with the tzeentch termys do you? I am more of a khorne player that is branching out a little so I never really thought about termys much. I would think that nurgle termys would be hard as nails also.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,150 Posts
Rubric termies can't take any upgrades unless they have a champion, in which case he can have upgrades. Normal tzeentch chosen termies can take all the normal upgrades.

·
Monkey Pirate
451 Posts
Rubric termies all the way, having a squad of two wound termies is a real pain for your army. While they can't change their weapons they are the only thosand son unit that gets more then one power weapon *YIPPY* Give them a champ with bolt 'o change and you got a nice unit to use as a fire base. However IMO neither type of termies can beat a squad of flammers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.