Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm...I don't like jetbikes, but I think USF can take them. If so, (I dunno) then just stick a warlock on one and shove him up the enemy's nose (or down his throat, whichever you prefer ;) ) and open that wraithgate. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But this is REALLY expensive...like...jeez. Hrrnng...Seer Councils can fleet of foot...but I'm not sure how much help that is. ~shrug~ Good luck~

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tactical withdrawal is really something that bites you in the ass.

In short, the only way to deal with it is to maximize in every possible way your chance of winning. It's basically so kamikaze doesn't work, and you have to hit fast.

Hope that helps gear your list into existance.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Wasn't I the one that said that?

Anyways, you really need to think if you use the strike force.

Either one of two things happens.

1) Yuo lose so badly you quit your job, and go live in your parents' basement

or

2) You win BIG and reduce the other guy to tears.

And best tactic I've ever found to get the wraithgate out there is to slap a warlock in with a guardian squad, and fleet of foot your way to where you want to be. Make sure it's a big squad as well.

·
Registered
436 Posts
lol... how come there are so many threads on Ulthwe nowadays? (its probably cos they r the best...)
I agree with Long_Shot... Put a warlock in with a load of guardians, give the warlock a wraithstone and conceal, and CHARGE. the good thing about Shirikens is that they are assault weapons, NOT rapid fire, like others. it means that even if you move full speed and use fleet of foot, you can still use the 2 shots on the shuriken. So... RUN!

Get as far as you can, then HEY PRESTO! about 80 men charge out of the webway and lay about double the amount of fire into the Tau/space marine/chaos/cute little nurgling/ SCUM!!!! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.