Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Airborne
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was recently contracted for an Eldar army. The army included 2x large seer councils on bikes (8x warlocks and 1x Farseer ea), 2x guardian jetbike squads, 5x dire avengers and 3x Fire Prisms. The big part of the project was obviously the 18x Warlocks/Farseers on Jetbikes that don't curretly exist in the 40K line. After lots of cutting and Greenstuffing the army is done. 32 large flying bases total :soldier:, ready to go. Enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aazing, I think the bikes turned out perfectly, and the colors go well together. I think it will look impressive on the tabletop, and I especially like the redneak warlocks with the flames comming off their jetbikes.

Definatly looke like a chore, but at least its done.

How did you do the objectives BTW? Did you scratch build them?

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
That army looks fantastic set up all together! Great work!

I particularly like the inverted colours jetbikes, and of course the ones with the flames on their noses. Great work, and thanks for sharing!

·
Airborne
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The flames were one of the mechanisms to denote psychic powers, but they did turn out a good bit better than expected.

The objectives are made from plasticard, nothing too complicated.

Saim Hann was one of the options for the list, but the obscene numbers of psykers (more than the rest of the army) and lack of aspect warriors was the justification for Ulthwe (I'm sure they have bikes too ;) )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.