Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, where are the special rules for ulthwe? and all other craftworlds? What i mean is, do ulthwe still get the black guardian squads with the improved BS/WS or are they gone forever? I have the new codex btw but can't find those anywhere.

·
Registered
131 Posts
No, they're gone :(. Basically, you're stuck with just the color scheme of that Craftworld and using the troop choices in the codex to make it as close to that Craftworld as possible, but no specific special rules for Craftworlds anymore (shame really because I miss the old Alaitoc Disruption Rolls lol). Sorry mate.

Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
131 Posts
Unfortunately, that is the case. Though I'm sure if you've got the time and a reasonable amount of common sense, you could come up with a decent set of points to get your beloved abilities back. I know that one of my most regular opponents lets me pay an additional 2pts per pathfinder model (making them 26pts each) to use the old Disruption Tables :) (that is of course when I'm in the mood to do that, which isn't very often at all lol).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.