Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so your wanting to know what i am talking about when i say "Army Lists of all army lists", well this list will garintee beat any and all armys, or at the very least put up an extremely good fight.

HQ
...Space Wolf Lord (195)- Bike, Belt of Russ, Runic Armour, Runic Charm, and Thunder Hammer
...Venerable Dreadnought (190)- Heavy Flamer, Twin-Linked Lascannon, Extra Armour

Elites
...Wolf Scouts (72)- Bolt Pistol and CC weapon (x4), Melta Bombs (x4)

Troops
...Blood Claws Pack (219)- Bolt Pistol and CC weapon (x8), Bolt Pistol and Power Weapon (x2), Rhino APC w/ Smoke Launchers, Extra Armour, and Dozer Blade
...Blood Claws Pack (219)- Bolt Pistol and CC weapon (x8), Bolt Pistol and Power Weapon (x2), Rhino APC w/ Smoke Launchers, Extra Armour, and Dozer Blade
...Grey Hunter Pack (177)- Bolter and CC Weapon (x5), Bolter and Power Fist (x1), Bolter and Power Weapon (x1), Melta Gun (x1)

Fast Attack
...Attack Bike Squadron (150)- 3 Bikes

Heavy Support
...Predator Annihilator (150)- 2 Sponson Lascannons, Extra Armour
...Vindicator Assault Tank (128)- Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers

So there it is, every single squad and/or thing can take care of itself with out any help, you put them together, there is just to many extremly difficult threats for the other team to take them all out. Tell me what you think, im interested in knowing how good this works with others.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I can see you put a lot of trust in Close Combat. I would say a solid shooty Space Marine, Chaos SM or Tau would bust that list up pretty good.

I you were playing against me (DA) on a standard table (6 x4) with a good amount of scenery. I would try to disable your Rhinos from afar with Tac Teams/ Devastators, if successful I would then consentrate on your Predator. After these tanks had been taken care of I'd go for the Attack Bikes. If I managed to do all this with a normal rate of casualties. Your infantery would be mopped up with plasma fire.

But..... this is purely hypothetical, just trying to make a point that you could be a little vulnerable to long distance shooting as you only have 2 units capable of firing over 36"

·
Registered
36 Posts
Space Wolf Lord (195)- Bike, Belt of Russ, Runic Armour, Runic Charm, and Thunder Hammer
75+30+25+20+10+???=195????????? without the Thammer it is 155 and the Hammer is no 40 pts

Grey Hunter Pack (177)- Bolter and CC Weapon (x5), Bolter and Power Fist (x1), Bolter and Power Weapon (x1), Melta Gun (x1)
5 x18=90, 18+15=33 18+10=28 +10=Total of 161 and not 177
Predator Annihilator (150)- 2 Sponson Lascannons, Extra Armour
This cannot be! a pred. annihalator = 120 and for the TWO sponses it is 20 pts EXAR= 5 pts total =145
This is NOT the Ulitmate list. In a Ult. list is with a good balance between Shooting and Assault.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Space Wolf Lord (195)- Bike, Belt of Russ, Runic Armour, Runic Charm, and Thunder Hammer

75+30+25+20+10+???=195????????? without the Thammer it is 155 and the Hammer is no 40 pts
and you are a ****ing rock, bikes cost 35 points, and 70+30+25+20+10 is 160, lets try going back to 1st grade math you idiot. Oh my god hahahaha, ur a rock.

and

Grey Hunter Pack (177)- Bolter and CC Weapon (x5), Bolter and Power Fist (x1), Bolter and Power Weapon (x1), Melta Gun (x1)

5 x18=90, 18+15=33 18+10=28 +10=Total of 161 and not 177
again you are a ****ing idiot, yes you, first grey hunters are 17 points per model, which is 8x17=136 points for the troops, +5 for bolters and cc weapon, +16 for a bolter and a powerfist, and +11 for a bolter and a power weapon, and finally +10 for a melta gun which adds up to 178, which in case i was 1 point off, but you were not even close hahahaha, u ****ing rock

and thats not all!!!!!!

Predator Annihilator (150)- 2 Sponson Lascannons, Extra Armour
This cannot be! a pred. annihalator = 120 and for the TWO sponses it is 20 pts EXAR= 5 pts total =145
o my god, ok. predator is 120 base, and for 2 lascannons is +25!!!!, and +5 for extra armour, is 140.

dont ever comment any article ever again unless you know what the **** your talking about. And oh ya, go back to elementary school and learn your abc's.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ok guy keep this discussion civil. Everyone can make mistakes so there is NO need for verbal abuse.

TheFallenJackal: Consider yourself warned, as I see I you started this whole incident with verbal abuse.
zarc van zorc: On the behalf of the LO staff, I apologize for this incident, this is one of the few time something like this has happened here at LO (as I'm aware of that is)

I will not lock or delete this topic now, but I will be watching it closely

·
Registered
88 Posts
SO you said "o my god, ok. predator is 120 base, and for 2 lascannons is +25!!!!, and +5 for extra armour, is 140."

Dont' think so there bud, it is as follows; 120+25=145+5=150 so it is YOU who needs to go back to first grade math.

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts

Wraith lord, no gun 75

Wraith lord, no gun 75

Wraith lord, no gun 75

3 Rangers 57
3 Rangers 57 419

Farseer (Screaned by Wraithlords)
Mind War
Elderitch storm

509 points

Try making a (Roughly) 500point army that could beet that!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by Spike_alike@Jun 17 2003, 19:10
Wraith lord, no gun 75
One little flaw in your list; you cannot buy the Wraithlord without weapons.

But even so, your small list would beat the SW list without problems I think

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.