Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my sm army tell me what i can do to help me kill mostly chaos ????

hq-emperors champion- 105
hq-force commander with bolt pistol,master-crafted power fist , artificer armour 96pts
troops-tactial squad of 9 with flmaer and missle lancher = 151
troops-tactial squad of 7 with plsma gun and missle lancher=121
troops-tactial squad of 7 with flamer and missle lancher = 141
troops-scout squandof 7 all snipers=126
troopsscout squadof sevan all snipers=126
trans- rhino with dozer blade , smoke, and tactial squad inside = 107
fast-5 man assult squad with to plsama pistols= 137
fast-6 man assult squad with to plsasma pistiols=162
heavy-4 missle lanchers and 4 normal marines

total = 1500 roughly

ps replay fast !!!!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
you have a heavy infantry based army, Basically you can reply to a lot of threats w/ the tac squads, but I suggest tanks, or a little more heavier firepower, and maybe an assault or bike squad or 2 to harass the army prior to them reaching you, because it doesnt seem like you have too much mobility.

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you're collecting Ultramarienes than you're not supposed to have an emperor's champion. Of courese lots people will play special characters with the wrong list.

Also I wouls drop on of your HQ and get a rhino or two for mobility for the tacts. The assault squads might need melta bombs for heavy targets. I would get a veteran sergeant with the assault squads and give them power weapons.

Do you have all of this? Because if you don't you might find it hard to purchase all of this. It would be better to get 10 man squads and buy the box set and convert them to get plasma stuff. Take a bolter and cut off the end and glue a palsma pistil tip to the end (you will get lots from the assault squad boxed set).

You're army is a shooty army so I think most of it is on the right path. I really like all the snipers. :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Get a power wapon instead of a power fist, the fist doesn't take advantage of the Force Commanders 5 initative. I would also suggest adding terminator honours for an extra attack. Or get terminator armor, a chainfist, and a powersword. So you'll get an extra attack and if you fight something with lower initiative you go first with a power weapon, if you fight something with a higher initiative, since you'll go last anyway, use the chain fist. Plus dreadnoughts won't be so scary.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i do have all of this stuff and a empoerars champion can be joined into any space marine chapter if u read the codex properly and i agree with most of u so thanx

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF INCOPERTING A WHIRLWIND INTO THE LIST OR FOR THAT MATTER WHAT TANKS DO U GUYS THINK I SHOULD USE ?????

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Dude, knock the friggin caps, and if you want to ask another question just edit your last post if you had the last reply, you don't have to make a new post for it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is the rule the emperor's champion in codex Armageton (which i don't have)? But according to the space marien codex in the charcter section the title says.

"Black Templars - Emerpor's champion. A Black Templars army may be joined by the Emerpor's champion."

This is what the codex says to have a source that says otherwise?

·
Registered
301 Posts
They did change the rules to support the fluff stuff. You can have one in any Space Marine army unless noted. For example, I beleive 13th Company can't take one ( they also can't take any other allys). Black Templars always have to have one.
A Emperor's Champion is a marine choosen before battle to be their champion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.