Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YEAH WELL I TOOK THE ADVICE BUT I THOUGHT I MIGHT NEED THE DREAD SO HERE IT IS

HQ
Chaplain Master with terminator honours + jump pack +bolt pistol with bionics=140

TROOPS
10 X tac marines with paslma gun. Vet serg with T honours+ power fist and plasma pistol =200

TROOPS
10 X tac marines with melta gun. Vet serg with T honours+ power fist and plasma pistol =200

FAST ATTACK
10 X assault marines with 2plasm pistols + vet serg with T honours and bolt pistol with all melta bombs=280

ELITE
Dreadnought with heavy flamer with venerable +extra armour +furious assault skill drop pod=180

TOTAL = 1000

By the way my black templar friend will be using a chaplain and a empires champion

2 rhinos, dread has las canon missile launcher , 2 ten man squad 2 melta guns and power fist its about 998

PLZ I NEED HELP COS I DON'T KNOW WAT I SHOULD DO AGAINST THEY

ALSO CAN U GIVE ME SOME TACTICES

YEAH ALSO I HAVE A LAND SPEEDER AND A PRE WITH TWIN LINKED AND HEAVY BOLTERS
I DON'T KNOW IF ITWOULD HELP
CAN U GVE ME SOME POINTS DONE IF CHANGED

·
Registered
69 Posts
Losing the capslock would be more nice next time you post on these forums, just a minor detail, because you're actually screaming right now at everyone.

HQ: within a 1000 point battle, MoS are definatly too expensive, got for a reclusiarch
Elite: Just lose the heavy flamer, you can use the points elsewhere.
Troops: Never use plasmapistols on 1 wound characters exept assault marines. They give the opponent a chance to blow off an expensive power fist.
Also, use these combinations: plasmagun + lascannon without power fist or 1 meltagun with powerfist. Shooty or assault, to maximize effectiveness. Experience tells.
My advice: use 3 troop squads consisting of 6 marines (shooty) and/or 8 marines (assault).
If you have a landspeeder, hopefully a tornado, use it. A predator annihilator is also good as stationary firebase (stationary: all lc, or mobile: tllc/hb)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.