Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my unbeaten DE army list. I have played over 55 matches against other people in GW (Including the mangaer's Necrons - Beat them SO BADLY) anywho here it is. Hope you like!!! =D

Archon

Punisher
T. Helm
A. Vitae
C. Drugs
S. Field - 150

Incubi x6 - 125

Raider - 55

Haemonculus

Destructor
Scissorhand
WWP - 95

Haemonculus

Destructor
Scissorhand - 45

Grotesque x8 - 120

Wyches x10

W. Weapons
P. Grenades - 140

Raider - 55

Wyches x10

W. Weapons
P. Grenades - 140

Raider - 55

Warp Beasts x3

Beastmaster - 51

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Jetbikes x5

Blasters x2 - 145

Ravager

N. Shield - 105

Talos - 100

Talos - 100

TOTAL = 2001

Tell us what ya think of it

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'd like to know more about who and how you played. Like what was the average, if you had to guess, mission you played? What was the average deployment you would play? What was the average army you where playing against?

·
The Keenest of Eyes
672 Posts
What I would like to know is how you have managed to capture objectives. I understand the sheer firepower from 16 DLs is cover fire enough, but sometimes that just doesn't cut it.
For future, I would seriously consider a Sybarite led Raider Squad, with a Blaster, Splinter Cannon and some deck for the Syb himself.
I am also sketchy on how the WWP fits into this army. I am with Seeker84 on this and we would like to know your strategy. How you play, what you keep in reserve, how you contest objectives, who you mainly play, that sort of things. Hope to hear from you soon so we can give feedback!

Fly High!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like the list. 55 games @ 2000pts is quite an accomplishment - and congrats on the winning record. What do you drop from your list for smaller games? If you play any smaller games! :)

·
527 Posts
I have always found that the best litmus test for the strength of a list is how well it performs at a major (30+ person) tournament. Back in 4th ed I used to dominate with my dark eldar at my local game store (only 2 losses in well over 60 games) but at large events I would consistantly lose or draw a crucial game (usually in the final round....ug). I'm not trying to defame your list or your ability but the bigger events tend to draw the best of the best from miles around and thats where the real test lies.

As for missions, I would see your list having some serious issues against certain armies in Dawn of War of war deployment or in Killpoint missions. What type of armies do you typically face?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i generally use this list for annihilate matches. I have a different list for other games (i.e. Capture obj. etc) i just drop a squad for 2 raiders, change the DL for blasters & Splinter cannons and take out the wyches. Plus some other stuff also. I've played every army, except for DE & Sisters of battle. I generally deploy my wyches in my raiders and my archon in my raider on each flank and in the center. then i do a 1st turn assault. i put the jetbikes into turbo and put them right beside their hvy wpns so the direct their shooting at them. then i deploy the wwp wit my hermies and bring in my talos. Simple

·
Herald of Chaos
834 Posts
i generally use this list for annihilate matches. I have a different list for other games (i.e. Capture obj. etc) i just drop a squad for 2 raiders, change the DL for blasters & Splinter cannons and take out the wyches. Plus some other stuff also. I've played every army, except for DE & Sisters of battle. I generally deploy my wyches in my raiders and my archon in my raider on each flank and in the center. then i do a 1st turn assault. i put the jetbikes into turbo and put them right beside their hvy wpns so the direct their shooting at them. then i deploy the wwp wit my hermies and bring in my talos. Simple
Well thats a clever trick to have a list for each scenario, though scenarios are rolled after you have an army ready. I should try this except i like not cheating.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i haven't done any tournaments yet so these are just mutual matches. I should really stop mediating and make an all round list. Just harder to do with DE rather than oh lets say space marines (an all round army)

·
Dark Eldar Zealot
3,699 Posts
Just a note here about posting points about copyrighted articles – don’t do it as it is against the forum’s rules and seriously, it can get forums shut down by the threat of legal action.

Now I just know that we all have a Codex and so can figure out what the points costs are anyhow, so please avoid it in the future.

And -
Wyches x10

W. Weapons
P. Grenades – 140
(Check the points for this also as it seems too expensive.)

Now over 55 matches is an incredible winning streak in anyones book and I am wondering if you still consolidate into combat with 4th Ed rules or do you adopt 5th Ed all the way?

Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry i mistyped

here's the list

Archon

Punisher
T. Helm
A. Vitae
C. Drugs
S. Field - 150

Incubi x5 - 125

Raider - 55

Haemonculus

Destructor
Scissorhand
WWP - 95

Haemonculus

Destructor
Scissorhand - 45

Grotesque x8 - 120

Wyches x10

W. Weapons x10
P. Grenades x10 - 140

Raider - 55

Wyches x10

W. Weapons x10
P. Grenades x10 - 140

Raider - 55

Warp Beasts x3

Beastmaster - 51

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Warriors x10

Dark Lance x 2 - 100

Jetbikes x5

Blasters x2 - 145

Ravager

N. Shield - 125

Talos - 100

Talos - 100

TOTAL = 2001

and I WISH i was using 4th ed rules =D Then i would be completely destroying the enemies armies!!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I can't bring myself to believe a list in which the two wych squads have no agonisers has won 55 matches in a row..

·
Registered
57 Posts
It does seem lacking in agonisers,and personally I'd take Stingers, not destructor's, but that's(probably) just me...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts