Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. So I want to know if anyone is running an undead legion list? If so how is it preforming?

I have a great idea using the story in the nagash book I want to do a high elf themed undead force lead by princess eldyra now a vamp using some tomb kings chariots (tiranoc with undead) and spear skeletons (high elf spearman undead) so any ideas to support this as well would be appritiated thanks

·
Registered
582 Posts
I played a double tournament last sunday and my team mate used the undead legion. For one you don't get a disadvantage from using the undead legion. A second point is, your units won't crumble when your general dies. I managed to kill a vampire counts general and back up caster last sunday and the vampire count player was basically done, so the no crumble is a hugh bonus. And of course you get more options, because you can use both tomb kings and vampire counts, just remember that you can't use the special characters or at least most of them can't be chosen in a undead legion.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah I like the sound of the no crumble love the idea of the theme did he use the lore of undeath?

Apparently reading the legion rules characters don't benefit from spells that give wounds back anymore which is not so good

To be honest I don't use the special characters so that's not to much of an issue for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts