Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the release of the Nagash book, a person can now play an army that includes both Tomb Kings and Vampire Counts. My question is that do the special rules for Tomb Kings apply to Vampire Counts. For instance, the 'My Will be Done' on a Tomb Prince, can I attach him to a unit of Grave Guard so that unit can gain a WS5.

·
Organised Chaos
1,233 Posts
Hmmmm.

That could just be sneaky enough to work. I will have to check on this as to the exact wording in the TK book as it may refer to "all friendly TK models in his unit", or "all friendly models in his unit." I'm hoping there's a section in the nagash book that covers just this point, as it will also affect lore attributes for nehekara and vc lists.

·
Fanatic
882 Posts
In an undead legion army all undead(VC and TK) are the same and as such rules/spells and items work on all the army. TK can march in a legion and regain wounds from the sig spell form vamps. All the week spots in the both armies are plugged by the other and the combined rules.

·
Registered
110 Posts
This shouldn't work.
Tomb Kings are considered Nekeran Undead, While vampire counts are considerd something else.
Granted I have not read the Nagash book rule, I do remember teaming up with vampier counts before and my spells would not effect thier undead.
Our Magic states in our rule book it works only with Nek Undead and all of our tomb kings modles have Nek Undead as a speical rule.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Potentially hurray!

I have a small escalating tournament com in up at my local hobby store and plan on playing an Undead Legion army.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts