Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Yep, Night Lords and Alpha Legion are underrated, both can kick butt.
Quite a lot of people think: "Ohhhh Night Lords...evil White Scars. WS suck, therefore NL suck too". But especially their ability to improve cover saves rocks. Just imagine them in cityfight, where they have 3+ or even 2+ cover saves.
The Alpha Legion has some severe restrictions, but the cultists aren't bad (IIRC)...

jwu

·
1,019 Posts
Oh yeah i agree.
Night Lords are severly underrated. People usually go "Oh those default Chaos marines" just because their picture was on the fron tof the old boxes (remember?).
Well i chose Night Lords before the new codex came out, and that was because of their story. But i dont feel there is enough stories with Night Lords. I need more info dammit!

Anybody seen the new Night Lord models? I think they're abit fruity with those humongous wings on their heads. The Lord is ok, but having all of 'em with wings? nah.

The Alpha Legion is also underrated, but isn't that their main advantage? Being underrated then striking back with unexpected force?
And i seriously envy them because of their ability to take cultists legally.
(Me wants cultists!)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have you you taken a good look at what con be done with a Word Bearers Army? You can take away 1 choice from F.A., Heavy, and Elites and use them as Troop choice. This gives you the ability to take 9 Troops units. In an army that can use any deamons, the possibilities are endless.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
122 Posts
i think iron warriors have been well under-rated every one says that chaos should have daemons , but because iron warriors cant, they think that they are a push over but you hit them with dreadnaughts and obliterators and they think differantly

·
Registered
122 Posts
they are i only collect them at the moment because i think they look good
daemons are some of the best troops available to chaos
without the people see iron warriors as weeker than other legions

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With all the coverage they get in WD and at tornaments they are no were near under rated compare them to night lords or Alpha legion

·
Registered
379 Posts
Iron warriors are by far one of the most played legions. I even tried to collect an army of them at one point, but decided on making my own, because original armies kick ass. But I love IW's many many heavy support choices, and servo arms 0wnz j00.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think heavy support are over rated 4 tanks 4 lazcannons there goes a big part of ure battle plan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.