Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think is the most underplayed army in WH40k? Iw ould have to go with:

1. Harlequins
2. Kroot Mercs
3. Sisters of Battle

I am actually surprised that not so many peopl play Harlequins, as I recently got their Codex from the GW site and they are AMAZING. The Solitaire is one of the best pieces I have ever seen. It can charge 12 inches and it gets an extra attack for each inch past six that it doesn't use. Thus, an 8" charging Solitaire gets +4 attacks. Not to mention it has 8 WS against half-WS enemies.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I was actually going to start playing Harlequins until i saw the painting schemes... YUK! it was milky pink with baby puke green, in SQUARES! it looked like a Warhammer Fantasy empire model, for god's sake! YUK YUK...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ya, the Harlequins don't have the BEST paint job ever, but they do go on the underdog list.

·
1,019 Posts
IMO its Harlequins.

Atleast i dont see them at all around here. While Kroot mercs pop up occasionally and there is always the fanatical Sister player hiding around the corner.

Hmm...where can u get the Harlequin rules. As in what are they called? Just Harlequins, or are they a part of somthing bigger?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just Harlequins. And, looking at the list, they are very, very hard to use effectively. Having S3 and T3 in CC can be a liability, especially when you get no armor save.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.