Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
with a name like KTB I'd say khorne but their a pretty noobified army.

I play undivided, and wouldn't have it any other way, I find they flexiblity of the list it's greatest strength, plus a standard CSM is the amongst the best warriors in the Galaxy so that doesn't make it hard. you could gear towards HTH or shooting or a balanced combo of both, they can be fast or slow....and they have one of the games best units....Obliterators

what sort of advice do you need?

Also if you want advice on any cult armies like....Nightlords or Iron Warriors talk to
either Xaero or Protocon ( night lords ) or Bornindarkness or Dragonslayero ( Iron Warriors )

both of those lists give a very different slant on undivided without being actual god worshippers

good luck with your new army ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Undivided is the best by far, because you can take god-aligned units, e.g. Khorne berzerkers, and stll have variety in units. Instead of taking a khornate army, and having a HTH oriented army, you can have a couple units geared toward HTH, with a couple others geared toward shooting, and not to mention havocs. Undivided is the obvious choice.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Again, don't post twice in a row.

Now, what exactly are you looking for in your army? Do you like any gods? Daemons? Have any preferences on tactics (shooting vs close combat, or a mix), do you find speed important?

·
Registered
664 Posts
I play Black legion now, but it's definately the way to go, if i feel like having plague marines, "eeehhh, ill play w/ plague marines today" feel like khorne "eeehhh, ill play w/ berzerkers today" the possibilities are endless!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like a mix of shooting and lots of close combat, you know, enough shooting until i can getmy khornies up in close combat kick some ass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.