Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
you lose the sorceror ability for characters and also the rules for the rubric curse upon your troops. you would know if you read the codex.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can i use Obliterators when I paly Tzeentch?
I cant find it i the codex, just that I cant use bikes, raptors and havocs-

·
Registered
959 Posts
aslong as you are not Thousand sons yes you can.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The best all-round way of playing tzeentch is playing black legion with a tzeentch lord. That way you can have oblits and raptors and still be a tzeentch oriented army.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just started gaming,
Right now i have Thousand sons. Can I play them as Undivided?

I am a NOOB!!! 8|

·
Registered
167 Posts
If you play undivided, then you can still use Thousand sons, either as elite or as troops depending on your general. If your general has the mark of tzeentch then you may take thousand sons marines as troops.

Read the codex :p .

·
Registered
167 Posts
Havent got the codex where Im at ...
but just read it.
Black legion can use oblits, raptors, marines, bikes etc. If you use cult-troops (khorne, tzeentch etc) then they become elite's-choice unless your general has the same mark.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes you can use your new Obliterators if you play undivided (you frekkin' n00b) :). If you have bought 2 packs with TS marines you can either have them as your elit choise or just give their leader the mark of tzeenzch...

·
Registered
7 Posts
It seems as though going full TS doesn't really give a whole in return for the obliterators. The free aspiring champ is nice, but then you have to have nine guys to get it. Probably just using the marks and not declaring yourself TS is a better way to go.

Unless you really like the story...

·
Registered
165 Posts
okay heres how it goes. There are three options here. The first is to have your chaos lord with a mark other then tzeentch (in this case undevided) you then can play troops with the mark of tzeentch as elite choices. this allows oblits as long as you leave an elit open for them. The second is to play a lord with the mark of tzeentch. this allows for oblits and troops with the mark of tzeentch (most versitile but might be looked down upon). the second is to play a thousand son army. In thousand son army it says that you can only have non vehicle units with the mark of tzeentch and if they cant have a mark you may not use them. since oblits cant have any marks of chaos this means no oblits in a thousand sons army. so if you want oblits with CSMs with the rubric sign then you cant play thousand sons and will need to play ether undevided with all the said units in the elites choice or a non thousand sons tzeentch army.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.