Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Archmagos
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on Warseer today and thought it would be nice to post it:

Unreleased Plastic-Clip Cadian - WarSeer

Apparently these were intended to be starter models, but they were never made into a set.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Cool- nice find! I've heard that GW is bringing out a few more 'counter-top' boxes, the ones with 4 skelies or orcs or 3 marines. Maybe the cadians will make their way into one of them?

·
Registered
136 Posts
lolz starter models, my freind bought a paint set a year back with 5 marines in it that he uses to this day, and as im starting Ig, t'would be funny if i could match his squad with one of my own :D robotic marines Vs awquard Cadians

anyways good find

SL

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
As a personal thing I can't stand clip together models - if I still wanted to clip stuff together I would drag out my box of lego (please note I have nothing against lego, at all, i love the stuff). It seems like an insult to my abilities as a modeller to have GW release clip together models, and I refuse to look at them because there is no skill involved and they are all static models. But I agree with the thoughts that it will be released as a 'counter-top' box, because GW will never put IG as part of the starter set - not while marines are around

·
517 Posts
As a personal thing I can't stand clip together models - if I still wanted to clip stuff together I would drag out my box of lego (please note I have nothing against lego, at all, i love the stuff). It seems like an insult to my abilities as a modeller to have GW release clip together models, and I refuse to look at them because there is no skill involved and they are all static models. But I agree with the thoughts that it will be released as a 'counter-top' box, because GW will never put IG as part of the starter set - not while marines are around
I whole heartedly concur.

While I don't like the new plastic Cadians enough to actually use them in my army, I would have been even MORE displeased if they had released these. Sure it makes building fast, but I believe a disproportionate amount of the fun lies in the hobby rather than the game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts