Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since i posted a list up here, and basically thats cos ive been busy playing! Anyways its about time i upgraded to 2k (from 1.5), its not a level I play at often. The store I play at usually frowns on anything above 1.5k due to time constraints and, to be fair, its a pretty busy store.

The list is most likely unorignal, uninspiring and may possibly be out slightly in the points (The army book being stuck somewhere in the mail between Home and Uni). But if you guys could have a look through and leave some comments (negative or otherwise) it would be much appreciated.

HQ: (265pts = 13.25%)
Archon
Agoniser, Splinter Pistol, Plasma Grens, CDs, Shadow Field
133pts

Drachon
Punisher, Tormentor Helm, Animus Vitae, Plasma Grens, CDs, Reaver
132pts

Elites: (372pts = 18.6%)
7 Wyches
Wyche Weapons, Plasma Grens, Succubus, Agoniser
Raider
Horrorfex
186pts

7 Wyches
Wyche Weapons, Plasma Grens, Succubus, Agoniser
Raider
Horrorfex
186pts

Troops: (675pts = 33.75%)
5 Raiders
Dark Lance, Blaster
Raider
Horrorfex
115pts

5 Raiders
Dark Lance, Blaster
Raider
Horrorfex
115pts

5 Raiders
Dark Lance, Blaster
Raider
Horrorfex
115pts

10 Warriors
2 Splinter Cannons, 2 Blasters
110pts

10 Warriors
110pts

10 Warriors
110pts

Fast Attack: (282pts = 14.1%)
3 Reavers
Blaster, Succubus, Punisher, Tormentor Helm
157pts

3 Reavers
2 Blasters
125pts

Heavy Support: (405pts = 20.25%)
Ravager
Night Shields, 3 Lances
125pts

Ravager
Night Shields, 3 Dissintegrators
140pts

Ravager
Night Shields, 3 Dissintegrators
140pts

The List is intended to be competitive, though not to a ridiculousy high level (aka this is not a tournament list).

Tactics are relitivly self explanitory, and though it seems to me i may be a bit low on vehicles i dont have the funds to go crazy raider heavy anyway.

Thanks in advance
ST

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone? (shameless bump)

ive been wondering if dropping the drachon would be wise and instead having a few haemo's? i run my 1k and 1.5k games with a few usually, they add a nice punch to the warrior squads when things get too near but with 3 CC unit killers and the archon would the warriors be protected enough?

·
Resident Mongoose
797 Posts
You may want to re-check some of your point costs. I'm pretty sure that 3 reavers and 2 blasters are 95, not 125. If you're going to use reavers for CC, I'd suggest bumping them up to at least five models per squad.
I will also throw in a shameless plug for haemonculi. Potentially on reavers if you want.

·
Registered
225 Posts
You may want to re-check some of your point costs. I'm pretty sure that 3 reavers and 2 blasters are 95, not 125. If you're going to use reavers for CC, I'd suggest bumping them up to at least five models per squad.
I will also throw in a shameless plug for haemonculi. Potentially on reavers if you want.
Actually, I'm pretty sure it is the fact that he has the older version of our codex (The one without the "Second Edition" logo). In that one, Reavers are 10pts more (which would put it at exactly 125 instead of 95pts). He's also missing out on wych lords and all that lovely vehicle wargear.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and may possibly be out slightly in the points (The army book being stuck somewhere in the mail between Home and Uni).

Is why im out o the reavers, i dont take them very often and couldnt remember the exact points for them, on the upside that gives a few more points to play with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.