Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found it some time ago and, honestly, LOVE THIS LITTLE THING!

And thus I decided to recommend it to fellow LO members: www.urbandead.com.

It's a fun MMORPG without fancy graphics or anything, but oodles of fun playing and interacting with the rest of community. :yes:

So, give it a spin.

The Fifth Horseman, warrior of The Abandoned.

·
706 Posts
alas! i have been playing this for awhile now. i had a lot of fun with it. but you have to play it frequently or you will end up dead really quickly. so if you want to play, make sure you set aside at least 15 minutes a day to play it! Go Zombies!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have played this one for quite awhile too. Its MMO at its best!

There is also a sizable 40k Imperium clan already present. You can find them HERE.

If you want a few bits of advice you can look at the wiki or follow my survivor tips below

1: Books are your friends at low levels. Most people say their crap, and its not the glamorous zombie smash you signed up for, but if you want to live use them to get basic skills.

2: Join Up. Join a group of other survivors, not just crashing in a safe house, but really working together.

3: The following are the most critical skills, Free Running, Construction, and a weapon skill tree (I favor the pistol).

·
Registered
311 Posts
Folow the little link my freind. Goes to a Wiki artical from which you can acces our boards. We also have a presence in several other MMO games.

Thought for the Day:Wear Duty as your Armor, weild Honor as your Blade.

Reactions: Visitor Q

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I actually play this as well...

However, my two main guys have pretty much topped out as hunter and zombie respectively so now I'm just spinning my wheels.

There are occaisional updates to the game, so there is a bit of continual playability there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts