Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,883 Posts
USAF Civilian here, stationed in Ramstein Germany. I am getting rather tired of playing 40k against myself as I almost always manage to win. If anyone is stationed here or knows of any groups that are already around I would appreciate the info, thanks!

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
USAF Civilian here, stationed in Ramstein Germany. I am getting rather tired of playing 40k against myself as I almost always manage to win. If anyone is stationed here or knows of any groups that are already around I would appreciate the info, thanks!
Ah, if it was still 1997 I would give you a game xD Used to live in a little town called Weilerbach. 40k vs myself was... well... interesting to say the least and normally degraded into just playing toy soldiers with my minis instead x_x XD

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am stationed at Malmstrom, Montana. There are actually a few of us that play at the local card store Action Cards and Comics.
Though currently I am stuck in Iraq on deployment.
Hello Patrick!!! I was wondering when I was going to find you on here.... So how is the sandbox? Send me a PM sometime I'll give you my e-mail address or what not. Anywho, I am stationed at Langley AFB, VA....just PCSd from Malmstrom AFB, MT. here and I'm looking for some people to play against, I found a gaming club but now they're all *BLAH* (I don't think they like playing against my armies). Thank you all in advance!

Another guy to look at Patrick is TwoHats he lives in Billings, Keep in touch!

·
LO Zealot
1,883 Posts
Ah, if it was still 1997 I would give you a game xD Used to live in a little town called Weilerbach. 40k vs myself was... well... interesting to say the least and normally degraded into just playing toy soldiers with my minis instead x_x XD
Wow, small world... I live just down the road from Weilerbach.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I would love to be stationed in Germamy.

·
Airborne
1,664 Posts
If you had posted this about 4+ months ago I could hook you up, just moved from Germany to TX. I used to play against local nationals a good bit too, you could try that depending on your language skills.

·
Registered
9 Posts
USAF here. I'll be PCS'ing to Guam from Texas in late Feb early March. Anyone know of any players/clubs/stores in Guam. Can't seem to find anything on google.

***Disregard** Got stationed in Key West instead.

·
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Visage, I've got a friend in the Navy who just PCS'd to a ship based in Guam. I don't know if he's there yet, but I'll drop him a message and have him check in here.

·
Master of Those Damn Durable Swords
646 Posts
AD Army here. PCSing to Benning in July. Got some training at Benning and Huachuca until then.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Navy here in Groton, Ct just started playing again looking for some games. I play eldar for 40k. Let me knkow if anyone is in the area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just about to pcs from schweinfurt to grafenwohr. we really dont have a club so much as a group of guys who play right now we are really heavy on imperials

·
Registered
69 Posts
Heyas, AD Army here. About to PCS to Ft Hood, Texas from Germany. So, looking for a club of some sort. Doesnt have to be just 40k or WH either. 8X

·
Airborne
1,664 Posts
i'm in ft. sam (I know, not exactly a quick drive), but I go to troop schools in hood for a week or so at a time

·
Registered
52 Posts
Kadena Club and a D.C. Club

Hello,
Just some info on some of the places that I was stationed.

The Club on Kadena in Okinawa Japan was the 'Table Top Warriors' and we were very open to new members. I left in '04 and I lost touch with the other members around '05, so I don't know if they're still together. When I was there, we were about half AF, 4 or so Marines (to include myself) and two Army... also had one Corpsman so The Navy was represented too :)

If your stationed in the D.C. area (Quantico, Bellveu, Belvar, ect) Look up Big Gunz D.C. I'm still a member even though I've been away for about two years now. These are top rate people that embrace the 'total gamer concept'. There are tourney players some excellent painters and modellers, and some of the best sports that I've met. This is my favourite club by far. You can get in contact with them at the website Big Gunz DC or by staking out the GW shop in Potamac Mills Mall.

Now If I could just find a group here in Iraq... :)

--Jim

·
Armored Cav Addict
993 Posts
Too bad I wasn't playing while I was in germany..spent two years in Mannheim!

I myself just PCSed from Bragg (Where I picked up the game) to El Gorah, Egypt, Sinai Peninsula. Needless to say, there's a distinct lack of opponents, aside from one captain who is a bit less than sane and doesn't really count since he doesn't actually play either.

Don't suppose there's someone hiding out that plays? Maybe I should find the Kiwi/Aussie threads, poke around there too since they've got a contingent here.

·
Master of Those Damn Durable Swords
646 Posts
So I just got stationed down in GA at Benning. Anyone in or around this area? Trying to get back into 40k

·
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Well I'm now in Scott AFB, Illinois. Give me a shout if your in the area.

·
Registered
17 Posts
US Army Reserve member here, if any of you ever pass through central Minnesota, There is a small local club at Citadel Games. we are always looking for more people to play. Nearest base is NG - Camp Ripley.

This is a farely new club, so many of the members (including myself) are still picking up on a lot of the rules, but they are a fun bunch to play against.

Key army to play for humor factor is Glassman's Christmas Orc army. . . . it is a riot in concept alone, let alone play style lol.

BTW . . . I will be in Ft. Hood end of feb, to begining of march for vehicle recovery training. If I can get a game in, I will gladly bring what little I have.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Im a Marine about to go to MOS school out in Pensacola Florida for a few months anybody gaming it up out there? hmmm? hmmm?

21 - 40 of 74 Posts