Librarium Online Forums banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ill be back in Bamberg Germany in a couple of months and im looking for people in the area who are interested in playing 40k. ive got a couple of people in my company who are interested but more would be good too. i have a few armies and a lot of terrain so that isnt an issue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just moved to Camp Pendelton from Japan. Does anyone know if they have a gaming club on base? I know they have a few places close to base, was just looking for something closer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Recently got PCS'ed to Lajes Field in the Azores. It's in the middle of the Atlantic so I doubt I'll be finding much action to be had here (gaming wise I mean). However it's a short tour, only 15 months, and then I go on to Yokota, Japan.
im in naples ITaly. you can always take a MAC flight out here :) ill hook you up with some games

·
Registered
114 Posts
not sure how far it is, but i sometimes go to Ramstien and Stutgart. i play WHFB though. never got into 40K. if you know anyone in the area can you give me some contact info. im currently in Naples It.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this sounds crazy but I have my 40k Space Marines army here in Iraq if anyone is near victory. I have plenty of modles so if you have a codex we can proxie. I also have a board and some scenery. I brought them to paint but I got a few of my friends into it so they are playing now too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Baumholder Germany, (pretty close to Rammstein) US Army, looking for some games, just got back from a deployment so Im going to be here for awhile. One other player here, can maybe scrounge up a third. I play Orks, Chaos SM, Nilla Marines. If your a player but have no models or are new I have plenty of stuff you can use. Always looking for a game. Email me back at [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fort Bragg, NC.
WFB, FoW, Necromunda, Space Hulk, with a dedicated Nerd Lair in my house! Table, scenery, etc...

Got a deployment coming up so might not get back to you for a bit...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will be comin off deployment in a couple weeks. Stationed at Camp lejeune, NC and was wondering if there was anything in the area (other then the local Games Workshop) for WH40K?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey everyone, i just moved to the ft bragg area and was looking for other table top players.

i play warhammer fantasy mostly and i want to get into 40k but i need to get rid of a fantasy army first lol

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
Never paid attention to this thread 'til now since I just joined last year. Weird finding out who else is in. Anyway, I'm at Ft. Bliss if anyone else wants to play or just hang out. My collection is a shadow of its former self but I'm slowly rebuilding. For people just coming here, I think Sunrise Comics & Games does Fantasy/40k every Saturday.

·
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Newly arrived at Ft. Campbell. Will probably play at Frontline, but in the process of getting a set up in my garage. Got table and terrain.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bumping. Could I request that a Mod maybe sticky this? It's extremely hard for us in the military to find new groups to join with whenever we've gotta move to a new station.

Military members around the world (doesn't matter what country or service) post your clubs info here for people to see. Hopefully it'll help people out.

I also heard rumor of a club that met and played up at Camp Hanson USO, and Camp Courtney. Most of the players were USMC, but had a good mix of USAF and Army guys playing too.

I'm going to be going home for a while in September, so I will be sure to post an update of wargaming activities that I hear about while there.

Jackie May Sells Port Royal

61 - 74 of 74 Posts