Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm not an OK player but I'm working on a WoC army and bought myself some Ogres to convert into Chaos Ogres (rather than use the old metal ones). Even though I don't have many, I already have plenty of spare bits - I assume just the standard ones that everyone has (heads, gut plates, hand weapons, gnoblars), so I don't suppose there's much chance of selling them.

Has anyone found productive uses for some of these bits?

I'm thinking a few heads could decorate bases (particularly useful for Dwarf Troll Slayers and the like) or go on the end of a battering ram. Gut plates could be strapped on to things like chariots or seige towers, in place of shields. Any more ideas?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I did the exact same thing and made some Chaos Ogres out of the OK's. I did use one of the OK heads for my Throgg conversion on a Snow Troll, since I did not like the original head/face - he looks suitably troll-like now. And I added one of the big weapons to hang from his belt, too.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I'll just stick a pile of heads together and call it a Chaos Spawn! But they're the easier bits to find uses for. The weapons aren't so easy, because they're too large for most things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts