Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I am going to start a predominately biker SM army Sadly from what I have been seeing this will be EXTREMELY expensive. For 6 bikes I am looking at $60.00. I was wondering could I buy the DA Battleforce off EBAY for $70.00. That comes with 6 bikers (1 is captain) an attack bike, and landspeeder. So what I am wondering is are the DA battleforce bikes already have iconography already attached?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
The battleforce is excellent value for money compared to buying the kits individually, even if you get it from GW. There are plenty of bits on the Dark Angels special sprue that will come in handy too for any chapter. Cant recommend it highly enough.

·
Registered
237 Posts
it is good value for money espeacially so if your in america i dunnoi what the ocnversion rate is but i paid 24 quid for the ravenwing bike set(three bikes with upgrade sprues) andi ve seen the metal SM bike set goiong for 28 quid lucky yanks lol you would think it would be chepaer in the uk

oh and you could always shave the DA icons of some of the upgrade bits as you could with a bit of green stuffing make them more white scars ish

·
The Biker Marine
1,618 Posts
Go for it. This is how I am building my Biker Army and I think this is the most economical way short of going with eBay models... As said above, box contains regular plastic bikes with extra DA bitz that you might not use at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.