Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I use fleshooks to move over a vehicle?

My hive tyrant assaulted a whirlwind which was behind a wall. I considered the wall and vehicle to be impassable terrain and therefore "scalable."

Vehicles are not considered units are they?

Anyway, was it a legal move for me to climb the wall, walk over the whirlwind and and setup next to it for an assault?

Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Vehicles are units, not terrain. Therefore, you cannot climb over vehicles.

In other words, Flesh Hooks have no special benefit vs. vehicles.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Yes, But that would be really cool woundlt it, you(I) can just imagine a warrior chargeing to a tank thats tank shocking it, and the warrior(scything talons and rending claws and flesh hooks) going right(with its hocks grabing the fron of the vehicle and maybe even one reaching through a hole grabing and killing a man) over the top of it and ripping the mounted people/roof to shreads.

i expenct this is fluffy, but it would be cool if in the next edition that models with flesh hooks cant be tank shocked, that would also make a lot of sense if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Why do you need to worry about D-cannons? Just jump out of hiding near them just as your main swarm hits and rip them up (they're very fragile, eldar). This way there are squads tied up so you aren't gonna get blown to bits right away.

·
Registered
379 Posts
After a CC ends you can get eaten by them. Supposedly the D cannon ignores cover saves because the entire area gets hit - but the lictors cover save represents you not hitting him at all....but again - thats the fluff. The rules are rules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.