Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fine, Harlies aren't legal, we've heard it a hundred times before, just like most fun ideas out there like squat armies or female space marines, so on and so forth. So what list can we use with our Harlequin minis when playing against those who prefer legal stuff to play against? Something like how grot armies use IG or Ork lists.

The obvious would be either Eldar or Dark Eldar which was done before, but I'm open to any ideas. Just keep in mind that Harlies are CC monsters with few vehicles. That pretty much means that Iyanden are out. XP Saim Hann might work, but I don't have that many jet bikes and don't intend on getting that many...

Frankly, I would use the DE list if I didn't want to use a Spiritwalker so badly.

Also, I'm trying to decide what to use for conversions to Harlies. I have about 30 harlie minis, but I want a little more variety. :p I'm finding Incubi and Dark Eldar wyches very suitable, while tentatively considering Dark Elf witches and Wood Elf war dancers. Jain Zaar is touted often enough, so I might consider her, though I doubt I will really do anything. She seems too complicated, compared with the rest. Aspect warriors have crappy heads, for my purposes, except for the Dark Reapers, which have extremely static poses. :<

Again, any ideas are welcome.

· Registered
389 Posts
Depends how much work you want to put into them and are you good with green stuff?

War dancer would be what I would use, but you would need to get detailed with greenstuff making masks for them and some little body armor padding (Nobody in the 40k world goes shirtless in space other then orks ..ok and nids).

The problem is they are expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.