Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about doing a vampire counts army, So i came up with this army list to get me going at 500 pts. i was hoping someone/anyone could point out a few things i should change (like drop units etc) here it is:

necromancer, lvl 2, book of arkhan......125pts

7 ghouls......56 pts

7 ghouls......56 pts

6 ghouls......48 pts

19 zombies, standerd......124 pts

banshee......90 pts

TOTAL:499 PTS

thanks and i wont mind critisizm lol:) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would drop the small unit of ghouls and the zombies and get as many skellies with light armor as you can....or some BK

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
I think he can get by with the zombies just fine. And three packs of ghouls at 500 pts can accomplish a lot. I think the list's just fine as it is. If you decide to drop the smallest ghoul unit, a suitable replacement for them would be a pack of five dire wolves. Fast cav excel at small games, and their charge range can do a lot for you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3 Posts
it might work better if you get skeletons insted of sombies because at least the skeletons can get an armour save and you can alwalys get them back

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
blood_dragon said:
it might work better if you get skeletons insted of sombies because at least the skeletons can get an armour save and you can alwalys get them back
You can always get zombies back, too, and he can start the game with more. He'll want to use IoN to raise a new unit.

Are you allowed in Border Patrol to have more than one hero? I know that in Warbands, you may have two heros, as long as their points don't exceed 150 combined, which allows you to take two level one casters. That's two attempts at IoN each turn, instead of one. On the other hand, one level 2 caster can roll three dice whereas the two level 1 casters can only roll two apiece.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunetly, no. if you could i would be using 2 necros lol.

thanks for the comments and advice. i will take the wolves into mind :yes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and blood dragon, for border patrol you MUST have at least one unit of 10 or more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts