1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow, thanks a lot man, you posting that really helped clarify that i want to collect VC's. And those Blood Knights, wow, a pretty penny for a powerful unit. Depending on whats int he Battalion, i might get the SpearHead. And wow (again8X) i think the only thing that deterred me from getting them before was that most of the models were metal, but now I will definately get them. Thanks again dude8Y8Y8Y

Reactions: Franz Sigmar

·
Registered
139 Posts
AWSOME! serously awsome! vampire counts are realy getting a nice feel now! -PRACTICLLY DROOLING HERE!- some realy nice powers!

Cheers

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, thanks a lot man, you posting that really helped clarify that i want to collect VC's. And those Blood Knights, wow, a pretty penny for a powerful unit. Depending on whats int he Battalion, i might get the SpearHead. And wow (again8X) i think the only thing that deterred me from getting them before was that most of the models were metal, but now I will definately get them. Thanks again dude8Y8Y8Y

No problem, I'm pleased it helped.

I have just posted the Battalion details aswell - happy reading. Here's the thread again:-

Warhammer Fantasy Battle Tabletop Gaming: - Vampire Counts

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
woah! check out the geezer with the wing!!! iv not seen that yet!! nice work mate.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hmm, well that is a good start, maybe Corpse Cart or Varghulf, with a Lord and Necromancer then im good to go, but maybe i should just get the spearhead, as i get everything i could need, just need to get some more skellies and crypt ghouls (or grave guard, would need to see army book first) then im set. Yeah, Speahead definately, thanks again man, you really helped;Y;Y;Y

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not really impressed

I have a large undead army, containing both tomb kings and VC, My VC is slightly larger, I will say this: the fact they are charging 22 for 10 skeletons, in an army where the skeleton has a WS of 2 is sad and alarming. I would buy my skels and zombies now before they Jack up thE prices even higher for a loWer quantity of models.

I like the new leader models... Im just rather put off by this lowering of #s, raising of prices, and complete lack of "newness" the same as with the orks.

Shame...

·
Registered
139 Posts
why dont we wait till they actually come out before making assumptions? It was the same with the high elf rules, every1 going on about how lame ASF was and how it ruined the game, well if you've actually played elves, they arnt that good.... still toughness 3, still strength 4, still crap armour saves... This could all be the same 4 VC, and i dont think they are going to charge 50 AUD for 10 skellies, more like 35

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well im glad i live in the UK, because the British prices arent that bad in relation to how many models their are. like £12 for 10 skellies, i have seen worse prices for things, like Chaos Warriors;?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I should think so, GW have been doing it a lot lately, people like to give uniqueness to their characters, so for VC's you could say either give them wings or not, different weapons, heads, bodies etc

·
Registered
328 Posts
in the US they are currently (until they put out this bile) 35 USD for 20 that is 15 pounds i think.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well in the UK, at the moment it is £18 for 20 skeletons or zombies, and according to the website it says £12 for 10, so i think i will get a box of skeletons now and then get the Spearhead, seems like a good idea;Y

1 - 14 of 14 Posts