Vampire
Dark acoltye
biting blade
book of arkhan
this is a decent vampire
Wight king
BSB
sword of kings or mounted with a lance

i always have vampire 1 at any points cost has yet to disappoint but the build of your vamps has to suit your army as well

·
Registered
62 Posts
I mostly avoid 1500 point games, I find VC are very weak in this point range, we need the lord choice in 2 k games or smaller strong enemy units in 1k.
That being said, 2 lv 2 vapire heros like above is good.

However I would consider giving one a helm of commandment. Then give the Wight King a Sword of Kings and The Acursed Amour. (stick him in a unit of GG with banner of barrows) Now you have a fighter with 3 attacks with ws of the vampire, killing blow on a 5 and a dragon like toughness. This should let you handle most fighter heros now much stronger than in 1k games because they have access to more magic items.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I always had a vampire and then had konrad for close combat but maybe I should have another vampire and use the wight king for close combat.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Konrad in 1.5k is no good bro, u need a lord (2k) near by for the high leadership to pass his stupid test should he get it. but i like ur style :D cheers

·
Registered
437 Posts
You guys should really try a wight king in a unit of grave guard with Banner of the barrows.

The key to this wight king is he challenges everyone because of his items and next to always wins.

He has Night Shroud and Sword of Kings so he always strikes before anyone else and he will KB on a 5+ i really really <3 this guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts