Land Speeder Tornado, Land Speeder *2

Heavy Support-
Preadator Anihilator, Side Sponsen Heavy Bolters
-Preadator Anihilator, Side Sponsen Heavy Bolters

comments and critism please.

·
Registered
219 Posts
A couple of things take the chap;ain most people will tell you otherwise, but if you get him terminator honors he is very assaulty on the charge, one of the best the lightening claw have been worth the points in my experiance.
I like the first outfitting for troops
Don't like the PP on the assault squad
Maybe too many LSTs you could drop two to add more tactical marines
Use the lascannon preds unless those are it i don't remember which is which

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A couple of things take the chap;ain most people will tell you otherwise, but if you get him terminator honors he is very assaulty on the charge, one of the best the lightening claw have been worth the points in my experiance.
I like the first outfitting for troops
Don't like the PP on the assault squad
Maybe too many LSTs you could drop two to add more tactical marines
Use the lascannon preds unless those are it i don't remember which is which
Huh?

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Not too bad a list but it could do with some work.

HQ

Okay your chaplain is good so I would choose him over the librarian. However I would still give him terminator honours to increase his effectiveness.

Elites

The terminators are not too bad but to be honest I think that a full size Veteran Sqaud is far more effective.
I usually take this layout.

Veteran sergeant- Bolt pistol, powerfist, Infiltrate.
9 Veterans- Bolters, Plasma gun, Powerfist, Infiltrate.

Believe me when I say this but this squad almost always manages to makes its points back. ;)

Troops

I would choose the second layout but swap the plasma guns for missile launchers or a las-cannon to give you a little more anti-tank.

Fast Attack

Again not too bad. The land speeders need work. Take two units of two landspeeder tornadoes and you will have a very effective mobile firebase that wil really dish out the pain.

Heavy Support

Predator Annihalators are always a good choice, however if you ever get the opportunity I would invest in a devestator sqaud with 4 missile launchers, they are more than worth the points.

Hope this helps.

JvK :happy:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My typcical opponent uses Nidzillia 8 monsterous creatures and geanstealers. However I don't want to taylor my list to beat it, I am just mentioning this in case it effects previous or other replies.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry it took me so long to reply I got snowed down but, yes thats what I want. A list that will work against my general opponnet but, will also work against Nidzillia because if I can't be him it will do me almost no good.

·
Registered
67 Posts
just looking over this stuff, i agree with JvK on most points. I really think the 5 man dev squad with 4 M lauchers is a great idea. i use 2 of those squads in my army, and they really deal out the pain. their krak missiles have the strength needed to deal with the nidzilas u think u mite deal with, and if u come up against something like imperial guard or orc, those 4 blast templates can lay out the hurt to all those little infantry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts