Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to play even more 40k and found this great program Vassal. I installed it a couple of days ago and noticed that the mod I had didn't have Dark Eldar(DE) in it. So I started to do some R&D and found out from someone in the main room has the DE tab. I'm looking for that mod, if someone could post the site that has the mod that would be great. I went to this thread and just by the first post and the one tutorial that Caluin(post #108) put up, I am unable to find it.

I also have another question that I'm unable to figure out. How does one switch Servers? I can only manage to be in one, how can you move over to servers with more people in it?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Solution, maybe?

So I want to play even more 40k and found this great program Vassal. I installed it a couple of days ago and noticed that the mod I had didn't have Dark Eldar(DE) in it. So I started to do some R&D and found out from someone in the main room has the DE tab. I'm looking for that mod, if someone could post the site that has the mod that would be great. I went to this thread and just by the first post and the one tutorial that Caluin(post #108) put up, I am unable to find it.

I also have another question that I'm unable to figure out. How does one switch Servers? I can only manage to be in one, how can you move over to servers with more people in it?
I think I have found my answer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.