Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Although firstly when I saw the title and the name I thought he was the famous Brazilian football star... but the sergeant you have made is Waaaaayyyy better...

Voted for you to the link. Hope to see more of your miniatures my Russian friend!

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Looking good, i like how your painting enhances his shouting orders, as oppossed to just screaming!

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
The writing on the purity seals looks to be done to a worse standard than the rest of the miniature. It really lets down a miniature that is otherwise excellent.
Few people can paint faces as well as you, I'm impressed.

·
KITTENS GIVE MORBO GAS!
3,922 Posts
heya axlin, the level of detail is quite nice. There is a lot(which is a very good thing).
The shading and battle damage/dirt on the fig is well done.

Aside from the purity seals, it looks like the auspex(not the scree, cause that looks great) got skipped over a bit from the back,it looks good, but it doesn't look as good as the rest of the figure. :)
Good going.

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
Yeah the script lets him down a little, but other than that I'm impressed, and its hard to impress me with space marine models.
They are just everywhere, and the techmarine on your CMON account is absolutely awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.