Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we are having an in house tourny at a local game shop at 1500 points. As I just recently learned the horrible absurdness that is the Deff Rolla', I have made some changes to my thinking for a 1500 list. So here goes.

HQ
Daemon Prince
Wings
Mark Of Nurgle
Warptime

Troops
7x Plague Marines
Champ With Fist
2 Meltas
Rhino with Combi-melta

7x Plague Marines
Champ With Fist
2 Meltas
Rhino with Combi-melta

8x Khorne Berzerkers
Champ With Fist
Rhino with Combi-melta

Heavy Support
2x Defilers with CCW

3x Obliterators

That leaves me with 15 points, and I am unsure what to do with them, thought maybe melta-bombs on all the champs, but I am unsure.

All help, questions, comments, and criticisms are welcome!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, now my computer spammed a lot of these, and it won't let me edit them. I have currently been "saving changes" on the others to ask for deletion for about 45 minutes now. So would any mod please delete all the others and leave this one? thank you.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
It's not your computer; it's our server. We're currently having some issues, although hopefully admin will fix them in the coming days. For now, just make one thread/post no matter how long it takes to load. The system will eventually add it to the boards.

Your list: Very aggressive, which is how CSMs perform best in the current environment. There's really nothing wrong with this list. You might be a little shy on troops, but not by much. Overall, a fine list. Plenty of high-priority targets, plenty of close combat threats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts