Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if this is in the wrong forum can a mod please move it to the right one.

ok this is my first army list. i have decided to make a vasa army list because i like the ronin apc so i will likely get them.

i am still reading the rulebook so this might not be allowed but can people please let me know what they think and whether or not it is allowed.

ronin apc with mounted chain gun 127
ronin apc with mounted chain gun 127
8 supressors 152
8 supressors 152
8 supressors 152
8 supressors 152
10 archangels 330
8 viper wings 296

total - 1488

any feedback is much appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
any feedback is much appreciated
Look around for other forums that discuss VOID. I am sure you can find some where you can get an educated opinion with people familar with the game system.

I will say something though (that I have echoed many times before with 40K). Why are you building a 1500 point force if you have not played the game? I really suggest doing what the game designers brought up in the rule book, start small with a 500 point force (or 750 point) and build your force up to a larger size. I am saying this because by immediately starting with a large forces you are pretty much locked into the design of your army (unless cash is no problem).

Void plays VERY differently than 40K. Facing off against 2 other units with hold orders, you could move, be shot at by one unit, and if charging the other, be countercharged in turn. It has a very dynamic turn system. Additionally, there are small tactics (like assualting a unit with different squads) that have an important effect on the outcome. I suggest learning these nuances first by playing games with smaller forces.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.