Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I know this topic has already been posted but it wasn't addressed (because of the poster's rudeness). Everytime i move to a new page the vote pop up appears. How do I get that to stop?

Thanks

Jonathan

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
It stops after its first time. We currenly have three, but they will appear somewhat the same time.

After that its 12 hours and 5 minutes to next time.

If you still get them, please make sure you accept cookies

·
Registered
788 Posts
are they chocolate chip cookies?
anyway I don't get the pop ups often but when I do they come in quick succession. I am assuming that is normal, is it?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I dont get popups at all on my computer, but I do on the PC's at school.i use firefox , dont have popups disabled, have cookies on, but I have a mac.Would this be the reason I dont get them?i dont see why it would be.Maybe I should just live with the fact I dont get them, but maybe it is a problem that needs addressed.thought it best to inform you.

Tygra

·
Registered
751 Posts
Tygra said:
I dont get popups at all on my computer, but I do on the PC's at school.i use firefox , dont have popups disabled, have cookies on, but I have a mac.Would this be the reason I dont get them?i dont see why it would be.Maybe I should just live with the fact I dont get them, but maybe it is a problem that needs addressed.thought it best to inform you.

Tygra
There are firewalls that blocks popups (nortons for example). Also it might be a plugin you use.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks.Ill check for them now,but I dont use any anti virus stuff so it shouldnt be that though.You dont need to when you have a Mac ,as no one has a grudge against them that would make them want to write a virus for macs.haha all you people who have Pcs,but then again the mac does have its disadvantages too.Ah-Ha ,found that firewall, thanks guys.

tygra

·
Registered
92 Posts
Oddly enough, when they do appear for me (which is every 10 hours or so :wacko: ) I find that I have to refresh my page 3 times or click on topics 3 times before it goes away. Every time it pops up it stays for the 30 seconds it is suppposed to stay, but for every time! So instead of getting one popup that lasts 30 seconds every 12 hours, I get 3 popups that last 30 seconds every 10 hours! Seriously wtf m8? :rolleyes: But yea... Really weird.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gamesondemand said:
Oddly enough, when they do appear for me (which is every 10 hours or so :wacko: ) I find that I have to refresh my page 3 times or click on topics 3 times before it goes away. Every time it pops up it stays for the 30 seconds it is suppposed to stay, but for every time! So instead of getting one popup that lasts 30 seconds every 12 hours, I get 3 popups that last 30 seconds every 10 hours! Seriously wtf m8? :rolleyes: But yea... Really weird.
Mine last for like 30 seconds too, although they come everytime i switch pages and i do have cookies enabled!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts