The 793rd Valhallan: 3pts
Black Templars: 4pts
Task Force Reliquiae: 6pts
Tau: 0pts
Daemons: 4pts
Pasks 909th Assault Group: 1pt
Bike Marines: 5pts
Mech Guard: 1pt

I have tried to give people different opponents. Hopefully I have (its early). I couldn't give everyone a different board but I will move people around to another board next round.

·
Drill Sergeant
10,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Round 2 is done. Points now as follows (correct me if my maths is wrong!)

Black Templars: 9pts
Task Force Reliquiae: 9pts
Daemons: 8pts
Bike Marines: 5pts
The 793rd Valhallan: 5pts
Mech Guard: 4pts
Pasks 909th Assault Group: 4pts
Tau: ...........still 0pts.

·
Drill Sergeant
10,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gah. Sorry for the lateness.

Updated scores are

Black Templars: 12pts
Task Force Reliquiae: 11pts
Daemons: 9pts
Bike Marines: 7pts
The 793rd Valhallan: 7pts
Mech Guard: 5pts
Pasks 909th Assault Group: 4pts
Tau: 3pts. (YAY!)

Very close between the Scions and Black Templars! Almost poetic that they face each other this round :D

·
Drill Sergeant
10,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ROUND 4 has ended!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the winner is!!!

BLACK TEMPLARS: 15pts
Task Force Reliquiae: 12pts
Daemons: 10pts
The 793rd Valhallan: 9pts
Bike Marines: 8pts
Pasks 909th Assault Group: 8pts
Mech Guard: 6pts
Tau: 6pts.

Personally, I didn't think the Marines would win that........... Good work. Now, who was who?

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Yeah, that BT list was brilliant. Reminds me of the good ol' days. Congrats to whoever that was

Surprised my Valhallans came in the middle, I expected to get stomped.

A big thanks to Borak for running the VW - some great boards and a lot of effort, and thanks (and well done) to everyone who joined in.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Tau were mine. Looking at my list again I would have added another squad of stealth suits, dropped the hammerhead and riptide.

The list I put forwards was nothing like the list that cleaned up at the 1850 tournament >.< though that was built around supporting the supremacy...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I don't think it was any surprise that the guy who's avatar is a Lord of Change was playing Daemons. Third ain't bad; better than I thought. And unlike Slayerfan, I never voted for myself or on any match I was involved in.

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Yeah, had you pegged as the Daemon player, Slayer as the bikers, Kingzermo as the tau - thought Marius was the Pask list, so I got a surprise there.

And yeah, voting for your own list isn't great form (although, that said I did comment on one of my matches)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I don't think it was any surprise that the guy who's avatar is a Lord of Change was playing Daemons. Third ain't bad; better than I thought. And unlike Slayerfan, I never voted for myself or on any match I was involved in.
To be fair it wasn't gonna be counted. I think I'd have won any of those bar maybe one!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I threw one vote at my own, which was the last match up which really didn't suit the guard opponent I was playing. A couple I wanted to jump in and point out the tau advantage in but resisted the urge! >.<

1 - 17 of 17 Posts