Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I'm the only person to hold this opinion, but I feel the Votewar Sub-forum should be split in tho 2 further Subforums, 1 for Fantasy and 1 for 40K and the Main Votewar Sub-Forum should be used for info threads

I think that the votewar forum is a very fast forum and spliting up into sub-forums could lead to the easier navigation of what you vote on :)

Any one please tell me is I'm right or Wrong on this one :)

·
Now with STFU flames!
5,917 Posts
Lost Nemesis said:
I agree also, and I'm pretty sure that Caluin has been thinking about (if he hasn't already) raising this issue to one of the Admins.
Indeed I have passed this idea to one of our Supervisors and was given a less than satisfactory answer. But that was his decision to make, so I didn't press it. I was raised that you don't go crying to Father when Mother gave you an answer you didn't like, so I never brought it up to one of the Admins.

Instead, IamJasonK and I have taken other steps to keep certain VoteWars "in focus." I can't quite say what those are yet, as nothing has been finalized, but I'll keep everyone up to date as best I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts