Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a small appeal to all our members and guests...

Its not much to ask for really...but could you all please vote for the site if you like it? This would give us a higher ranking on the Top 100 list we're on, and would attract more people to the site and perhaps get more posts and not to forget more discussions about our hobby running. In other words it would make the site grow and become a lot better in my opinion

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The vote button is on the index page, top right corner just above the little Visa icon. When you click the icon another window is opened and you just click the 'enter' link

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hm...I'm trying to find the voting thing but can't manage to...I see the VISA thing over on the left, but nothing to vote.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I got that far, I just can't find where to vote once I'm at their site.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Me too...
My other problem is that the enourmously nice place I work at has this most stupid internet policy that prohibits me from entering sites that contain: games, online sales, sex, gambling and so on...
Sorry...

Shall try somewhere else though...

Skål!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sweet, thanks!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll just bump this one so you guys and gal see it again. We really need those votes, so please please press the vote button in the top right corner once in a while. At the time being we are really lagging behind on the Top 100 list and place like this with all of you nice people really deserve to be among the top 5 on that list (at least!!)

So please vote for us!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We're on the list somewhere lol, but due to the lack of votes we have a pretty low rank I believe.

So people: please start voting!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.