Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CMON GUYS wake up lol no one is posting anymore... Ill try to start a new topic here... This might have already been discussed but I was just wondering what your guys' thoughts on Nagash coming back. When do you think its gonna happen? we all know its gonna happen BUT WHEN?!?!?!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol well that shut me up lol oh well...anyone else wanna talk about stuff? lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
zombies should have the cloud of flies rule.. and skeletons should be immune to poison(again?)

·
Registered
271 Posts
And said:
zombies should have the cloud of flies rule.. and skeletons should be immune to poison(again?)
I'd honestly think that all undead would be immune to poison. I mean, seriously, what is poison gonna do to something that's not alive? It can't get into a blood stream that doesn't flow.

I mean, it's one thing when a Ratling Gun mows down some Skeletons, because you're actually destroying a dead corpse, but poison?! What's poison gonna do to a Skeleton, or a Zombie, or a Wraith, besides leak out of their body and leave a trail as they walk.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree that was just stupid to take that away from us... I mean WE CANT MARCH lol sure we have fear but that gets thwarted 2 times out of 5. thats just stupid that poison hurts them BOO DOWN WITH DUMB RULES

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts

No.. just NO.

If you cannot make a sensible thread then do not. And posting for the hell of it because others are not, is not a good reason. So like to post others do not, you cannot coax them into doing so.

KU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.