Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, before i say anything, i have read the rulebook, but am still unsure of the way this works. im sure that you have had this question asked many times but..

basically, i would like to know, if a walker is immobolised in cc, can i then strike at its rear armour? or do i still hit its front armour.

situation: kharn and 9 bersekers charge a dreadnough with AV13 to the front.. kharn immobolised it first round. berserkers then went to strike at its rear armour but my opponent told me that i could only hit its front armour.. i didnt mind, so the combat went on for another 3 rounds with kharn killing 6 of my own bersekers and eventually exploding the dread.

should i have been able to hit its rear armour?

cheers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pg 73, 2nd paragraph-- vs walkers you always roll against front armor. Immobilization affects their attacks and hitting them with grenades, but that's it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
All CC attacks vs an immobilized walker still go against it's front armor. It is assumed that the immobilized result only effects it's ability to walk or maneuver, and can thus still spin around to face attackers. The only benefit you get from CC with stunned or immobilized walkers is when using grenades (you roll vs WS instead of needing a 6).

·
2,399 Posts
All CC attacks vs an immobilized walker still go against it's front armor. It is assumed that the immobilized result only effects it's ability to walk or maneuver, and can thus still spin around to face attackers. The only benefit you get from CC with stunned or immobilized walkers is when using grenades (you roll vs WS instead of needing a 6).
(and it gets a reduction in attacks)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts