Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a theme for my Ork army who are called the 'Medal Eads' I was looking round at warboss conversions in order to get ideas for a interesting look for the Metal Ead Warboss and I came across this cool miniature.

Sadly there was no disciption on how it was made, so I'd like anyone to suggest how i should go about making a juggernaut like this, and what miniature bits would be best?

·
Son of LO
3,475 Posts
It almost looks like they've found an Incredible Hulk toy, put a black orc head on him and strapped Iron Gobz to his feet.
No idea what non-GW model body is though (unless it really is the hulk), never seen it before.

Good Luck with the conversion, it shouldn't be too hard to dream up your own though. Eye patches are always funny on orks.

·
No King Rules Forever
284 Posts
I'm not sure how the guy made this model, but it looks really, really cool.

If you're looking for an interesting weapon idea for your Warboss, I would suggest using the massive Ork Biker axe and arm from the new Biker sprue. I had the idea myself, and I would have used it except for the fact that I'm technically a Tyranids player :) That axe would look absolutely fantastic on a Warboss.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.