Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've been trying out a selection of Warhammer 40k compatible templates designed to represent destroyed vehicles in games of 40k.

More pics and info here: mobdro kodi
Warhammer 40k Compatible Templates Review - GravenGames

We can definitely see a use for these in some of our games, and like that you can choose from a vast range of colours to match your army. Is anyone else already using these in place of normal craters?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dude... Not only is that some excellent poor hammer, but you have just given us the ability to stage battles in imperial guard training yards. Need to make some modifications like whatsapp plus so that all of the images are compliant with the imperial guardsmen‘s uplifting primer and the unrealistic expectations it provides, but I think we’re onto something here! I requisitioned the departmento munitorum for a crate of upvotes, but only this one arrived. May it serve you well!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since school, I have not liked what is connected with writing. The rule was very difficult, so there were always bad grades. Having moved to a higher institution, I did not at all think about the fact that there are also essays there, and also essays. And then a service came to my rescue that helps students with similar tasks http://papernow.org/ugent-essay-writing-service I'm so glad that I found them. The guys really helped me a lot and in the future I will also contact them. Everything is very cool and fast. I am delighted. And for those who also need help, I recommend it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts