Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally do not have any breaking news or rumors about new ork models / codex / etc... but since there are many out there I figured this would be a good place to collaborate them.

·
LO Zealot
1,082 Posts
There isn't much really to say about ork rumours besides the overall things such as

-Concept pictures
-New burna boy for city of the dead...

and thats pretty much the news you got.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well there will be more eventually, and i've heard many more rumors (although they may not be official or even trustworthy in the least) than that.

·
846 Posts
I've heard of a potential plastic warboss (much like the Space marine comander) that might come out in the future. This is very much in the domain of rumor and i have no confirmation of any kind, but it would be nice if it were true.

·
No Rest For the Righteous
1,140 Posts
I've heard the same Morkai, and it seems the Tau are getting the same for their Commander. The only question is, when.

·
846 Posts
I hope so, I'd really like that to happen. The sooner the better. The Stompa Gargant for example would be great to have on the tabletop.

·
Registered
234 Posts
O.K, no confirmations, this is just what I heard:

-Plastic boss
-new 'dex to be expected early 2007
-Standard ork boyz are to remain the same, but will now with extra weapons and a 'ardboyz conversion kit
-new buggies and trukks are l33tz0rz0rz0r.

·
Registered
126 Posts
2007?

WAT WAIT TILL 2007? aw man that sucks. i wish they would start wrkin on the orks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts