Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so Guys basically we have a gaming club set up In Leigh, We Play when ever the landlord gets free time for us if not we tend to play at mine(i have all the terrain) I'm available for games when ever.

When playing at mine I have no issue with people coming down for games that don't include me(40k games) I have the majority of the army books minus the 2 newer ones I have no issue letting you borrow these. I also tend to provide stuff like Drinks, Cakes, Biscuits, Brews ect(donations do help.)

I have a fair few armies that i don't mind people borrowing as long as they get put back. I can provide glue paint and stuff if your models get damaged during transit for repairs.

Also if you feel the need to you can leave your armies here and i'll just store them for the next time you come round. I can also have people stay the night if a game goes on too long and you miss the last bus or what ever.

If you want anymore details PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I'm moving to Leigh in a few weeks and have been looking for places to play. Recently moved to Manchester from Edinburgh but haven't had much luck finding places to play.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts