1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Mr Commisar to you
2,885 Posts
I happened across this yesterday. Havn't had a chance to look at it yet. That site won't let me dOwnload stuff to my phone grr.

A

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
I'll have to take a look. Seems like it could be pretty neat. Kinda cool too, in that retro "you have to ask your opponent's permission" sort of way, unlike the new 8th ed characters that you can just chuck in without warning. Some might get a little over the top though - I'm thinking of the greats, like old school Etharion the Blind and his army of Swordmasters.

·
Mr Commisar to you
2,885 Posts
Just occurred to me quite how many special characters were in the old bret book. Tbh though 90% of them were folded into the generic character selection in the current book.

A

Edit: am definitely going to look up odo d'outremer and sulimen le sarecen really want to use that model. Am contemplating converting a unit of turcopoles out of wood elves and using the unit as mounted yeomen.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great stuff, some really interesting characters there, it's a shame not all of them are really modified to suit 8ed, but that can easily be managed on a moment's notice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts