Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
One of my best Warhammer buds is black. Kid plays Eldar, one of the best armies I ever seen. He won Sportsman at the last tournament I was at- a prestigious honor if ever there was one. Still, the ratio is a little tipped- if I lived further South, I would probably have ZERO black WH40k friends.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yup, I saw Deciever and that Eldar kid battle it out against some dude's Tau and Orks. He really didn't do much, seeing how Deciever told him EXACTLY what to do!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Other interests maybe...
Perhaps the image of GW painting and illustrating every model white is something that some of them don't like...

The problem maybe is the fact that in most countries practicly noone has heard of warhammer...
In the region of Norway where I live only a number something like 200-300 people out of 200000 have ever herad of warhammer.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Why: Well first off it depends where you live, in the UK comparing it from the overall population there are not that many black persons compared to white. So obviously no matter what main-line interest you are in, in the UK there will be more white peeps than black (in main-line interests however). I've found in Swansea GW there are a few black peeps there, we even used to have a coloured staff member. I know that there are a lot of asians interested in the game however.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
where i live, (western massachusetts, usa) i ahve never seen a colored person play 40k. im not being racist but alot of the black cimmunity around where i used to live(inner city)(i moved to a boring old ppl town) gets involved with drugs and ***** and either dont have enuf money, or dont think its "cool" to play with models.

i had one of my friedns the other day say it was worthless:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.