Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Am trying to come up with a good setup for a warlord, but nothing really seems that effective. Now, nice as the fellblad is, with my dice rolls, he'll be dead by turn 3 :dance: At the moment I'm looking at some kind of weapon, a warlitter, warpstone armour and skalm setup, but anyone else found any fiendish comboes I missed? :soldier:

·
Torn ACL FTL
4,404 Posts
I like these two so far:

Fellblade, shield, war-litter. Dead killy in combat with 3+ armor, not too shabby.

Blade of Corruption, Shield of Distraction, Foul Pendant, 2 warplock pistols, Bonebreaker Rat Ogre or War-Litter. Character killer with a mount that murders infantry. 2 pistols keep him annoying for cheap.

·
Registered
37 Posts
War litters are just too good to pass up. Use it. never leave home without a shield. As ratmen we need all the protection we can get. I never use a fellblade as I find it too many points. I like to make sure my Warlord is going to survive until at least round 5. If he lasts that long Im happy.

My suggestion would be to get a warlitter, Enchanted shield, Rival Hide talisman, Skalm, Blade of Corruption, and 2 rat hounds.

2nd: warlitter, warpstone armour, foul Pendant, skalm, 2 rat hounds, and a shield.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I will give mine rat ogre-bonebreaker with that warsptone argumented weapon (it's allowed right..?) and warpstone armour and portents of verminous doom (so you have a chance of winning the combat

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've been running my warlord on a warlitter with Blade of Corruption, Foul Pendant, and Enchanted shield, good armor, ward save and can kill big guys if he can manage to wound them.
Plus the extra 4 attacks from the litter doesn't hurt at all :)

I've been tempted to use the left over 25 points for poisoned attacks and a tail weapon attack to get that extra bit of joy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well i want to test a warlord on a warlitter with fellblade and shield. Don't know if it works but we'll find out. :p

I also created a warlord with poisoned attacks,weeping blade, foul pendant, warpstone armour and a item for ld-test if you want to charge but i don't have my book right now so maybe im over the points but i was something like that:p.

btw does anyone know if it's legal to give your bsb poisoned attacks? Because it isn't a magic item?

·
Registered
30 Posts
btw does anyone know if it's legal to give your bsb poisoned attacks? Because it isn't a magic item?

It does state under the scavenge pile description that "Unless otherwise noted, these weapons are not magical". So I assume that it is legal to give the BSB anything from the Scavenge-Pile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts