Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nope, it's made by privateer press, it has awesome looking models (look at the Iron Lich!), Good rules, and good hard ass kickings done by robots. What more could you want?

How about more information- go to ikwarmachine.com for all info about this game, plus plenty of pictures of miniatures.

I'm playing Cryx, by the way. :) They look so awesome.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's actually a Mini game based off a setting for DnD 3e, the setting seems pretty cool. Its kinda Steam Punk with lots steam engines and magic and stuff... However this game has become a sort of nemisis to me. A gaming store I used to play at, the owner is a idiot but anyway, the owner decides Warmachine is the coolest mini game out there and he pretty much decides that no one can play 40K at his store without his permission. (of course he also gets mad if you make noise while playing 40K so he's kind of a wacko...)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Asmodeus: How many points is the typical game? 500-1000 points? I read the rules and they seem very good and well rounded, and am either thinking of going Cryx or Menoth, any tips for either of them?

·
Registered
857 Posts
I've seen it. Looks ok. Anything with zombies is cool in my opinion... I'm a zombie obsessor. That's why I played Necrons in the first place. Vampire Counts are lookin' pretty hot, too...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Dag yo... that iron lich is bad ass. I can see myself doing a conversion of some sort for maybe a word bearers chaplain, or heck even just a Chaos Lord in general.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sorry about the delay- been a busy week in college.

The typical points value? I don't know really- haven't tried a tournament. 1000-1500 seems to get the best balance, with a decent speed getting finished.

Cryx and Menoth are both good (all the armies are good, to tell you the truth). Honestly, the main rulebook has tactics for all armies that will assist you immensely on getting on the right track. After you practice those, you can add your own flair.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Yup, I've followed it since before it was released. Oh yea, Khador Marauders!

·
Registered
857 Posts
My brother obsessed over the fanatical preachy-type guys fo a while. Then we got into WH40k and he plays Daemonhunters. Go figure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.