Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friend and I are going to be heading down to Warmasters for a doubles tournament in March. We have been writing a list and wanted to hear other peoples opinions on it. It is a tier system tourney, so depending what tier it boost the points you can use. For more info click on te link Fantasy Challenge sponsored by Battlefoam | Home of the Largest Tournaments in Canada. I play chaos warriors and my friend plays Orcs and Goblins.

Lords
Chaos Lord, steed, E. Shield, Collar of Khorne, Mark of Nurgle, Sword of Striking

Heroes
Black Orc Big Boss, BSB, Heavy Armour, Nogg's Banner of Butchery

Night Goblin Shaman, 2 dispel scrolls

Exalted Champion, Mark of Tzeentch, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Flail, Shield, Disc of Tzeentch, Bloodcurling Roar

Core
20 Night Goblins, Bows, 2 Fanatics

25 Night Goblins, Full Command, Nets, 2 Fanatics

25 Orc Biguns, Shield, Morks Spirit Totem, Full Command

5 Marauder Horsemen, Mark of Slaneesh, Flails, Musician

Special
5 Knights, Mark of Nurgle, Banner

3 Dragon Ogres, Great Weapons

Orc Boar Chariot

2 Spear Chukkas

Rare
Giant

Chaos Total Points: 1100/1100
Orcs And Goblins Total Points: 1189/1200
All comments and criticism will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Billy :D

·
All Cav WoC General
693 Posts
Good luck with the list, I plan on entering the singles tournament at this event. Should be fun.

·
Champion of Chaos
2,415 Posts
I have friends going, if I had money I'd so go. We could have combined our masterblaster lists together!

That's almost worth it.

As to the list, save the 35 points and drop the lvl2. You'll never get a spell off with him. Those points are better spent putting a fanatic into the bowmen.

I also hope you're running the O&G giant. I like not being ITP so I can flee with my giants. No one ever expects it and LD10 has a good chance of rallying.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks to the replies an indeed we are running the orcs and goblin giant, the extra fanatic is a good idea thanks. Also that leaves the orc and gobbos with 11 points to spare, any thoughts.
Thanks,
Billy

·
Registered
105 Posts
What are the odds. I'm totally going to this event too.....my partner is running Beastmen and I'm rolling with WoC, and were still deciding on the list.

Level 2 definitely seems like a waste, and points better spent elsewhere. Is just one scroll caddy enough magic defense?

·
Champion of Chaos
2,415 Posts
They have more than just 1 caddy. They got MR(2) on the lord, which probably will go with the knights and they got the spirit totem giving them 3 more dispel dice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts