Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and some people are planning a 8 player multi with 3 tables connected by warp gates i need a good way tro make them and if anyone has official rules for them that would be good to

·
Registered
878 Posts
Well, that is an impressive warpgate! Maybe he works for GW... Hey! Maybe he lives in my area! :lol:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nah man, that site is Terragenisis, it's a general Terrain Website, but they've got a Sci-Fi section that does include a lot of 40K stuff.

If you want to check out the whole thing it's

http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/

·
Registered
156 Posts
Im in the same problem. It appears an little bit too complicated for my liking. Does anyone else have any easier approaches readily available?

Since good old Xmas is coming up, i dont mind a bit of price! ;)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ok another tip from the "Woodworker" here...

Get access to a band saw or something and then just cut a faily ornate gate out of MDF or something.

Make two parts and then just put some stuff in between them to get some thickness to the stuff.
This would most proparbly work best for the Eldar version of the warpgate, but an imperial style could also be made.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Here is a tip on creating 'realistic' warp gate effects, get a media player that can play visuals. Set it to warp and hit 'print screen' when the visual is the colour you want. I have built many a convincing Eldar wraithgate with this.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Either that, or get a Paint Shop Pro demo with Flaming Pears Blade Pro demo if you don't feel like dishing out the $60 for it, and do it with their effects wizard... should be Buckled Mirror, and you can fiddle with the controls until you get the picture where you want it to.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I might try and combine the Buckled Mirror with the warp visual to see what effect I can get, should be quite good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.