Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I plan on starting a Skaven army due to the fact that my WE are somewhat losing quite a bit. After looking at a few forums and army lists i basically figured out what i wanted to buy but i looked on the GWS and did not see the Warp Lightening Cannon model (which i planned on buying 2 of). I was just wondering if this model was ever available (past, present, if ever). Or is it just not available online.

Thanks

PS - if u have any essential tips for playing skaven please feel free to add them as I am noob lol. Greatly appreciated

·
Shire can't handle me
6,167 Posts
Yeah. I agree with TheShad0w.

I am looking forward to seeing the new model!

I would field one or two in every army. It is a must. I use it to take out monsters, other artillery, heavy cavalry, and if all those have been destroyed, heavy infantry and characters.

My friend found that the Wood Elves were failing quite a bit too. He refuses to play a game with them until the next update for that army.

·
Registered
83 Posts
whats the max range of the warp lightning cannon? I cant find the profile in the army book

·
Shire can't handle me
6,167 Posts
Its just the same range as every other cannon: 60".
Last edition it was 48" in the Skaven book. Since it doesn't say for this edition just assume the better range ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Any indications on a release date for the new WLC?
The entire rare unit section of skaven is gone aside from the doom wheel. You'd think they would have as many models there as possible until Christmas at least to appease procrastinators such as myself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wait so there is a wlc model currently but they just stopped selling it cause they're releasing a new one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts